|Annnnnd about 30 pictures later, this was when I knew my model was finished :)|
|I call this: Ain't No Mountain High Enough|
- Weight: 16.2 lbs
- Sleeping at least 10 hours at night, having 5 bottles a day, taking 3 naps
- Become quite proficient at rolling over...and over...and over. The results of that are: a play mat folded up with baby inside like a taco, a wiggly baby to put lotion on after a bath, crying when she gets her legs stuck in her crib bars, but also a happy baby who can roll into reach of her toys all by herself, and parents who get really excited every time she does it.
- Still isn't sitting up on her own! I think it's half that she can't do it and half that she's not interested. Sometimes when I try to put her in a sitting position, she uses those strong abs to lock herself into a reclined position. Hopefully by next month...
- Continues to love every type of baby food (except maybe peas - she cried the first time we fed her those)
- Has become more intentional in her thumb sucking, and we think it's adorable.
- Discovered her toes and especially loves to chomp on them during diaper changes
|Baby taco, anyone?|
|On one of our many strolls|
|daily sitting up practice|
|Tickles during dinner|
I love these next pictures because every time she looked down, I'd call her name and she'd look at me with these different facial expression. It seems that even at this young age, people have different smiles. (and before you even think about enlarging that 2nd picture and looking at the credit card info, rest assured that is is no longer an active account)
And I think I'll end with one last glamor shot. Just look at those blue eyes! Your mommy and daddy adore you, Sophia Anne!