Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Minneapolis

The first week of August, our little family is moving to Minneapolis. There are still a million little details to work out (and some not so little details - like medical insurance), but we signed on the dotted line and sent in a check that says we now have a place to live when we get there!! 

We will be living in (as I understand it) the University of Minnesota's version of Wymount. It's even a lot like Wymount because there is no AC or dishwasher, but I told Russ I'll probably require a portable dishwasher. Loading and unloading the dishwasher is honestly my very favorite household chore. We're also excited about it because a chuck of our new ward comes out of those apartments. That means that when Russ is gone 90% of the time for 2 years, Sophia and I will have friends to hang out with. :)

I could go on to tell you about how great the location is and how excited we are, but instead I'll just show you the floor plan. I'm already thinking about how I'll arrange everything...

6 comments:

Megan said...

Nice and roomy! I'm glad you have one big important detail off the checklist.

Jason and Lissa said...

Looks like it'll be fun for Sophia--she'll love climbing the stairs! Say hello to the real world, little sis. Soon you'll be paying bills that you haven't had to worry about for most of your marriage! :)

Amanda Impett said...

So excited for your new adventure together I love the floor plan best of luck as you get everything organized and moved.

Rachel Lybbert said...

Cool! What program will Russ be doing there? I don't think I ever heard...

Kadi Abel said...

Your place looks awesome!! I'm sad to see you leave though!

Carson said...

Looks really nice, with plenty of space for Sophia's Grandma and Grandpa to stay when we come to visit! Can't wait to see it in person.
I'm sure you'll be very happy there.