Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

VICTORY!

Every time I've made bread in our bread machine, I put everything in and turn it on while we are at church. When we come home, the bread smells wonderful, but then ends up looking something like this:
Seriously. Every Time. My bread machine HATES ME! Well. Today I decided to make the bread BEFORE we went to church so that I could watch it, and this is what happened:
The bottom right picture is me telling the bread how proud I am of it :) The top right picture is to show my belly...filling out the maternity shirt my mom got me and I swore I'd NEVER get big enough to actually fit into it.
You have no idea how proud of myself I was. It actually turned out!!!!! (okay so it deflated a little on the top, but it's a million times better than the other attempts) I basically ran around all morning proclaiming to Russ that I was making bread that looked like bread! I also talked to the bread a couple times, giving it pep talks. Maybe I was a little too excited.

By the way, it tasted good too!

3 comments:

Bonnie and Brian said...

i just can't stop smiling. haha! just love your post. congrats! It just needed some loving, I guess!

Ashley said...

Great job Adri! haha I've never made bread in a bread machine before. Sounds delish! Also, you look JUST like your mom in these pictures!! (At least the pictures I seen of your mom). :) I love your cute prego belly! Can't wait to see your little girl!

Carson said...

I'm so glad you had a successful bread making experience; I hope it's the first of many future yummy loaves made in the bread machine.

You look very cute in the yellow shirt, especially when you're talking to the bread!