Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Okay With That

 Here are just a few of the reasons why I am excited with the prospect of getting bigger over the next 5 months.




Some of the other reasons will include getting to buy tiny baby clothes.
Most of the reasons we are excited though, are simply because we're having a baby!

Here is an example of how Russ and I talk him/her:
Russ: I can't believe we'll have our own baby. We've babysat so many, but we've never had our OWN!
Adri: Our baby will be pimpin'.

4 comments:

Carson said...

Cute maternity clothes--are they from Down East Basics? You'll be such a stylish pregnant lady!

Lissa said...

I have a feeling you may not WANT my maternity clothes...since my style is way more casual than cute. :)

Garrett and Krystal said...

Cute clothes! You will look so nice in maternity clothes.I have to agree. Those are some of the fun parts of being pregnant and having a baby!

J+K=Fly said...

I have to say I do love maternity jeans. super comfy! Also, have you heard that we are/might be having a combined family baby shower that Friday of the reunion? Yay baby stuff!