Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Better late than never. I did a quick photo shoot of Sophia in the adorable skirt my mom sent for Valentine's Day. I think it goes perfectly with the tiny uggs. I was trying to get her to smile, but she didn't understand. She did, however, understand when I told her to stick her tongue out - so I included one of those cute pictures in the collage.


I have also been experimenting with different ponytails and bows because for the past couple days Sophia literally gets upset if I don't do her hair when she gets dressed. She also turns EVERYTHING into a bracelet, and today at the dollar store she found a necklace somewhere and no matter how many times I hid it on the shelves, she'd find it and put it back on (luckily, I distracted her at the end so we didn't have to buy it - it was kinda ugly). She sure is becoming a tiny girly girl!

In other news, we are still quite a ways away from both a graceful transition to 1 nap a day and breaking her of her binky/blankey/teddy bear, BUT she is pretty much done with bottles now. Wahoo! Also, she understands and picks up on so much more than ever before (which I feel like I say every month, and it's always true). She does about 30 signs on a regular basis, and she's getting pretty proficient at Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes and Popcorn Popping. I am crazy about my little girl!!

2 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

Awww, Sophs is so cute! I can see her now in 20 years..."Mom, that's such a cute outfit, but those boots are SOOOO 2010's!"

That's funny about the hair--most kids try to take stuff out, not cry because it's not in! And I'm glad she loves necklaces just like her cousin Savannah does. :)

Carson said...

Really adorable pictures of Sophia! It's obvious she loves to cuddle her teddy bear.
I didn't know she had mostly given up on bottles. What a big girl!