Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Sign Language

Sophia was showing off some sign language for Russ today on Skype, and he mentioned how many new signs she has learned this month. So I recorded some of them. :) These aren't ALL the signs she knows, but they are most of them. Now if only I could get her to SAY more of these words.

This first video was right after she woke up from a nap, so she isn't as animated as she usually is, but she's still pretty cooperative.
  video

In this next video, I mostly wanted to get her to say "meow" because it's so cute!! I could have edited it, but that's a lot of work...
video

 Sophia watched these videos with me and started doing all the signs along with the video. What a funny little girl!

BYE!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute cute cute! I love that she just does all those signs on command haha. And that picture of the two of you at the end is priceless. She is such a cutie! Hurry and get out here already so our girls can play!

Jason and Lissa said...

So cute!