Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

We spent Easter with our friends, Bonnie and Brian, down in New Mexico. I'll post about our trip later, but I left our camera cord at home, so I've been waiting to post our Easter pictures.
It's great to visit people because then we can get pictures of all 3 of us. :) Nice smile, Russ
After the family pictures, Russ and I took pictures with Sophia. Mine didn't turn out so well, but the Sophia and daddy pictures were sure cute:
When she gets excited, she opens her mouth. She recently started doing it whenever she sees one of us, and it makes us very happy parents!

I guess after all that picture taking, she just needed to take a break and chew on something :)
 Here are some pictures of Sophia in her Easter dress. I didn't realize until just now that she's not smiling for the camera in any of them. I guess that plastic egg was just too interesting!
Her new thing is to drop stuff on the floor so we'll pick it up for her. She's mid-drop in about half the pictures I took.

4 comments:

Garrett and Krystal said...

I love those family pictures! Sophia is looking SO big and adorable. :)

Jason and Lissa said...

Cute dress! I miss Sophs so much! (Oh, and you guys too, of course.) :) Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Carson said...

What wonderful family pictures or a wonderful family!! Too bad Russ looks a little goofy in the first picture because you two girls look just beautiful.

Sophia sure looks sweet in her bright and colorful Easter dress.

Brianna said...

Love the family pictures! Looks like you guys had fun! :) I can't believe how much Sophia has grown, she is darling!