**I never posted this because I was waiting for my 37 week appointment to take a picture. I never made it to that appointment, and I never took that picture! Sophia was born the night after I wrote this draft. It's funny to look back and read it now.**
We're going to be parents THIS MONTH! As in - I no longer have to turn the page on the calendar to look at her due date. Holy cow.
- It seems that in the past couple weeks, everything symptom-wise has been kicked up a notch: heartburn, waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, leg cramps, not being able to sleep because I can't get comfortable or because it's too hot, nasal congestion...all that fun stuff.
- As far as I can tell, I haven't had any contractions. Russ and I joke that it means she doesn't know how to come out. Funny now. Maybe not so funny if she ends up being late.
- Russ and I started going to the gym together once a week. He lifts weights (which I think will come in very handy for carrying a car seat), and I jog/ walk. Honestly, I think this is a great time to start working out because when I stop my ultra-slow jog and start walking, no one can judge me because I figure people will just be proud of me for being there.
- I have more stretch marks now, or they're the same 3 that have gotten much longer. They look like flames coming up all around my belly button (I know. You're welcome for the visual). I REALLY don't want to get too many more of them.
- Gained 27 pounds total now.
- This week at my appointment, I was dilated to a 1. Basically, that means nothing, but the doctor has been saying for the past several appointments that baby's head is sitting very low so maybe that means something?
|Check out these cute pacifier cupcakes!!|
|For one of the games, everyone had to guess how many toilet paper squares around I am. Turns out it's 10.5 squares. :)|
|Here I am NOT winning any of the baby shower games. :)|