Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9, 2006

 The other day I realized that it's been 5 years since I graduated high school. In the past 5 years, I've been pretty busy, but accomplished a lot:
  1. Completed a Bachelor's Degree from BYU - including a study abroad in Jerusalem and a year as a Resident Assistant.
  2. Taught for 2 complete school years.
  3. Got married to the man of my dreams.
  4. Having a baby later this year.
At high school graduation, I was the Salutatorian so I got lots of bling. I also got to make a speech, which was fun because back then I liked being in front of tons of people. 
Kaiserslautern High School had a tradition of the departing seniors leaving their handprints and a quote on the wall. Here are the quotes from the 3 of us who graduated in Germany:





Annnnnd here is quote from the kid who HONESTLY believed he was a Star Wars character. I took this picture mostly for Tyler because he may or may not have convinced this poor guy that he too was a Star Wars character. Oh high school.

3 comments:

Carson said...

Cute Post
And which star Wars Character was Tyler?

Stinson Clan said...

Um, if it's been 5 years for you, that means it's been 11 years for me. WHEN DID I GET SO OLD?!?!?!?! I also think you have more to show for your 5 years than I do for my 11.

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Mom - Tyler was Darth Vader :)
Lissa - That also means it's been 11 years since RUSS graduated. But you've done more than me - think of all the countries you've traveled to!