Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Stalking

I admit that sometimes, but not very often, I blog-stalk people I either don't know very well or haven't talked to in real life for a long time. Every time I read those other blogs I think, "They are so good with words" or "They have so many interesting things to write about" or "Someday I'll be like that crafty/bubbly/insert other adjective here"........... and, frankly, it makes me inspired and a little jealous at the same time.

Does anyone else feel that way?

7 comments:

Becky Clinton said...

Why else do you think I'm reading your blog? Of course we are stalkers!

lana.aleyse said...

Absolutely. It's not like its easy either. They are masters w photoshop and html editing. I'm proud to know that I am on your blogstalk list!

Megan said...

Absolutely. In fact Adri, when was the last time you and I actually talked? :) I'm always amazed by you so I hope you know you're on my blog stalk list.

Nikki said...

I stalk you regularly, and I love your blogs. :)

Bonnie and Brian said...

I see a lot of cute stuff/phrases on other people's blogs too; I think the best thing about blogs, though, is hearing about the other person's life... and, maybe this is a good time to mention (even though it's slightly off topic), but I think you're one of the funnest people to talk to, and besides my mom- you're the easiest person to talk to over the phone and that I enjoy talking to the most! And that's completely true. We miss you guys!

Jamie Ward said...

You're weird.

Melissa said...

I had to laugh when I read this because that is exactly what I'm doing to you! (This is Melissa Andrews by the way). I read Lissa's and your parent's blog, and I saw yours on the sidebar and thought, "I wonder what Adri's up to?' Nice to see you are doing well!