Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Gems

Wednesdays are our sleep-in days because not much goes on (at least during the summer). So my poo-poo face, as I so affectionately/strangely call him, is still asleep. I decided to take this time to celebrate the many faces of Russ Lee.

He's very naturally athletic

Look at that talent. Still holdin' the remote.

He will drop anything to serve others.

I just really like this picture. He's on the phone.

As soon as I wake up in the morning, he rolls on over and steals my pillow.

He was the world's cutest Eagle Scout at the age of (I think) 12.

He cried when he saw me in my wedding dress. :)

He's just handsome


He makes me laugh.


We're very silly when it's just the two of us. Some things are too strange for even good friends.

He naps just like my dad.

Sooooo excited about his toys.

Good with kids.


This is my all-time favorite Russ picture. When we first started dating, I had to get him to come over somehow. ;)


Big. Strong. Man.


AH! A disembodied head!

My mom doesn't like that we cake faced each other, but I LOVE this picture. In fact, the only picture I love more than this is the one taken right before it:

I just love the look of fear/trust/surprise in Russ's eyes.

Happy Almost Anniversary!

4 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

Awww, how cute! I like how you posted how he's good with kids, but in the picture he's holding Kiera and she looks a little scared! Hahaha!

Amanda Impett said...

He's a really great guy I'm glad you are both so happy together.

Chris and Mary said...

Awww we love Russ too! Miss you guys!

Carson said...

What a great post; really fun pictures and a wonderful idea.

I just realized that I'll be in town on your 2nd wedding anniversary. I'll try to figure out somewhere else to be so you two can have the evening to your-selves.