Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why I neglected EVERYTHING this weekend...

This is probably the best book I've ever read. It's a good thing I read it on a weekend, or I would have been a WORTHLESS teacher until it was done. I literally could not put it down, so I just read it all night.

If you haven't read it, you should. Immediately.

I read the second one in less than one day also. I've never been so addicted to a book. Whenever I wasn't reading it, I was just in a daze from thinking about it and wanting to read it.

My birthday is only a few months away, so if you are wondering what to get me, you could pre-order the 3rd book in the series:

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I've heard those books are really good! I've been waiting for the third one to come out so I can read them all at once :).

Michele said...

ok i think i'm going to have to get on the library wait list now so i can read this! i've been hearing all about it.

Becky Clinton said...

You've summed up my feelings on this book accurately. While the premise was so not my mine - so totally humanistic and disgusting - I couldn't put the books down. Love? Hate? Yes!!

Elaine said...

You have inspired Dad to get the first book on CD so he can listen to it, and I've requested the CD's of the second book from the library.

I'm glad you had a free weekend that you could devote to reading!