Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

27 Weeks Pregnant

I have only been keeping monthly updates on a Word document to print out for the baby book, but this girl probably deserves an update on here every now and then. :) Only 3 months or so until our she joins our family! Everything has been going really well with the pregnancy - lots of movement from baby, not a lot of discomfort, starting to feel permanently bloated, just passed the glucose test, and I've already been working on room decor and sewing projects.

Russ and I have been discussing names, which is fun because with Sophia Anne Lee, we pretty much only debated about "SoPHia" vs "SoFia", but we have had to think about this one a little more. We are 90% sure about the first name, but have a short list of options for a middle name.

Here are pictures from this pregnancy next to pictures from Sophia's pregnancy in 2011...
 13 weeks

17 Weeks

20 Weeks

27 and 25 Weeks

Sophia sometimes pats my belly really gently and asks about "Mommy's Baby". It's sweet. Here are a couple other really cute pictures of Sophia and I from the mini photo shoot we did last month with Stephanie Hyde Photography. I love, love, love them. :)


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute!! I want to know your names!!

Michele said...

i love your hair curled like that, so cute! having 2 girls sounds so fun!

Amanda Impett said...

I'm so happy for you guys and am so glad its going well. Sophia is so sweet and cute....I can tell she's going to be an awesome big sister.

Lissa said...

I love you and don't love you all at the same time right now. ;) It will be so fun to meet your new baby girl while you're in Houston this summer! Those are definitely some cute pictures with Sophs!

Rachel Lybbert said...

You look fantastic! And I love that you can tell that all your pictures from Sophia's pregnancy were taken in Heritage Halls! haha