I couldn't choose just one picture this month. I loved all of these!
|Have I ever mentioned before that this girl has lots of PERSONALITY!? :)|
|She looked right at the camera and gave me this cheesy grin. I can just see her saying, "Chhhheeessse!"|
|Showing off her sweet side|
- Her 2 front teeth have made their appearance, but they're still pretty little. She also has at least 2 other teeth coming in right now. She's only had 2 for the past 3 months so with these 4 more all at once, my theory is that she wants to have as many teeth as possible when it's time to eat her birthday cake. It sure has made for some miserable days, though.
- She is TALL! I feel like this happened suddenly... one day she could suddenly reach the desk, dining room table, bookshelves and TV - making nothing safe anymore. She's as tall as her 14 month old cousin, Savannah.
- Sophia is a full-fledged participant at the dinner table now. She eats a jar of baby food and also bits of whatever we're eating. She's even starting to get pretty good at signing "more" and "all done"
- 21.0lbs! Wears mostly 9 month clothes, but also some 6-9 and 12 month. Still in size 3 diapers, and just recently started wearing size 3 shoes.
- One of Sophia's many nicknames is "tiny girl". Although I've been using it for a while, I realize that she really is starting to be less of a baby and more of a tiny girl - especially when she has her hair in a ponytail or wears a pair of jeans! I also think she looks grown up in her nighty instead of just wearing sleepers:
|She gets her excitement for life from her daddy, I think. Look at how excited she is in this picture, she's even up on her teeny tiny tippy toes!|
|This is the view I see all day. She constantly pulls herself up on our legs.|
|Or this view as she comes to be part of whatever I'm doing. :)|