Today is a wonderful day. Starting at 3:15pm I went on Spring Break!!!!!!!! Here is what I am excited about in the upcoming week:
1. Hanging out with my cute husband and going on walks with him!
2. Helping get Russ on a study schedule for the GMAT.
3. COOKING - starting with the lemon poppy seed bread I'm making tomorrow for Conference! (thanks to Bonnie for ALL the supplies I didn't have!)
4. General Conference! I always print the primary packet where you can color the apostle's tie and write notes from his talk. It may be juvenile, but I love it. (FYI: watch Elder Holland - his ties almost always have the brightest colors)
6. A flexible schedule! Errands, if I need to follow up with the dermatologist or dentist, groceries...the world will be MINE!
7. Easter. It's a beautiful holiday, and I love easter egg hunts complete with a giant chocolate bunny.
8. What I am REALLY excited about is that last Sunday my hives were so irritating that I had Russ and my home teacher give me a blessing. Then on Monday night my legs were so swollen that it hurt to walk and my face broke out. Russ took me to the urgent care center because I would not be able to teach like that, and I got some steroid pills. I believe the blessing actually made the hives bad enough that I could get what I really needed. It's day 5 of that steroid process and I am COMPLETELY cleared up (the hives look like fading bruises, which is weird, but bearable). I've never been so grateful for my skin! Please don't take it for granted! I understand the hives may come back since we still don't know the cause, but I feel normal again! That alone makes for a great Spring Break!
So while there is snow in the weather forecast for the next few days, I am so excited for next week!