Russ and I have been discussing names, which is fun because with Sophia Anne Lee, we pretty much only debated about "SoPHia" vs "SoFia", but we have had to think about this one a little more. We are 90% sure about the first name, but have a short list of options for a middle name.
13 weeks
17 Weeks
20 Weeks
27 and 25 Weeks
Sophia sometimes pats my belly really gently and asks about "Mommy's Baby". It's sweet. Here are a couple other really cute pictures of Sophia and I from the mini photo shoot we did last month with Stephanie Hyde Photography. I love, love, love them. :)







5 comments:
Cute!! I want to know your names!!
i love your hair curled like that, so cute! having 2 girls sounds so fun!
I'm so happy for you guys and am so glad its going well. Sophia is so sweet and cute....I can tell she's going to be an awesome big sister.
I love you and don't love you all at the same time right now. ;) It will be so fun to meet your new baby girl while you're in Houston this summer! Those are definitely some cute pictures with Sophs!
You look fantastic! And I love that you can tell that all your pictures from Sophia's pregnancy were taken in Heritage Halls! haha
Post a Comment