Probably the most incredible thing about these pictures, in my opinion, is how hard it was to re-create those poses. I don't know how in the world they managed to get such good pictures of me "back in the day" when you didn't have a digital camera to take 50 shots in hopes of getting the ONE good one. Heaven knows I have lots of "blooper" pictures. :) I did like trying to re-create the poses, though. I think they turned out pretty good...
![]() |
| This is one of my favorite pictures of myself as a toddler. I mean, look at me! I look like an adorable little doll! :) |
Yeah, I guess we don't look very much alike. And maybe my mom will remember better, but I'd guess that some of those pictures of me were really from 1990, but I wanted to show that we were the same ages (1 1/2) when the pictures were taken.




5 comments:
This is extremely adorable. That is all.
Super cute!! I love this idea....
that is so cool! i love it! i wish i had some of my old dresses. well now i will save Claire's clothes for her babies :)
Whoa, isn't it cute how Sophia has almost the exact same expression on her face in the first two pictures, even though they were taken a year apart?
I'm impressed with how similar Sophia's poses are to the pictures of you. It's sure nice how much the picture quality has improved in the past twenty-five years.
Two very adorable little girls, even if Sophia mostly looks like Russ!
Cutest pictures ever!
Post a Comment