Sophia was showing off some sign language for Russ today on Skype, and he mentioned how many new signs she has learned this month. So I recorded some of them. :) These aren't ALL the signs she knows, but they are most of them. Now if only I could get her to SAY more of these words.
This first video was right after she woke up from a nap, so she isn't as animated as she usually is, but she's still pretty cooperative.
In this next video, I mostly wanted to get her to say "meow" because it's so cute!! I could have edited it, but that's a lot of work...
Sophia watched these videos with me and started doing all the signs along with the video. What a funny little girl!
BYE!

2 comments:
Cute cute cute! I love that she just does all those signs on command haha. And that picture of the two of you at the end is priceless. She is such a cutie! Hurry and get out here already so our girls can play!
So cute!
Post a Comment