Here are a couple cool things I wanted to show off:
First, the INCREDIBLE (according to me) Halloween blocks I designed and made. I can't take all the credit because my friend, Michele, gave me the idea to do it and helped me find the paper and had most of the supplies I used. I especially love the glittery black paper for the letters!
| Russ says it looks like "B Q O". What do you think? |
| The kids thought this was pretty hilarious |
Third, a cool thing our PTA did to kick off Red Ribbon Week was have each student in the school let go of a red balloon with a sticker on it saying, "I pledge to be Drug Free". They also had a hot air balloon launch from our school field. It was really a unique and breathtaking sight.
3 comments:
Aw, Adri is a fireman! And yes, it kind of looks like BQO. But I know what it's *supposed* to say. :D
Sounds like your school this year is a TON better than the school you were at last year!
Those are some pretty cool things! The blocks are way cute. It looks like you and your class had a fun time with the firemen. Fun stuff!
Love, love, love the blocks. I might have to copy your idea.
You make a great fire fighter. Looks like kindergarten is really a blast!
Post a Comment