One of these days, I'll stop posting so often, but not today because it's my mom's birthday and I want everyone to know how awesome she is. :)
I love you, Mom!
Happy Birthday!
 |
| She's my "sainted mother who gave me life" - as she sometimes reminds me. |
 |
| She read my siblings and I before bedtime, even when we were in High School :) |
 |
| She made my breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day I lived at home. |
 |
| She loves me. |
 |
| She had to get the PERFECT picture, even if that meant we'd take 50...or 500 |
 |
| She so talented. She made my "Three White Dresses" - blessing, baptism, sealing |
 |
| I NEVER doubted that she cared about me. She was so involved with our schooling and extracurricular activities. |
 |
| She took us - mostly against our will - on trips she knew we'd appreciate later in life (and we do). |
 |
| Every year for our birthdays and Easter, she sewed me a new dress (and apparently Christmas on this year) :) |
|
 |
| She taught me to play the piano |
 |
| She is extremely creative. She can make ANYTHING. |
|
3 comments:
Thanks so much, honey. I really appreciate this "birthday card." It was very thoughtful of you to take the time when you're busy with your first week of school.
Love, love, love you!! Mom
What a nice tribute to our great mother!
why does mom have an asian baby in the first pic?
Post a Comment