Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Sophia's 5th Birthday Party

Sophia has been very excited for her birthday party (but very specifically tells people that her birthday PARTY and her BIRTHDAY are separate :D). I decided to do a low-key party because I 100% expected to have a newborn baby by now. We had a really fun time! It was a Disney Princess theme. We invited a few friends, wore princess dresses, did an art project, played princess-themed games, and gave all the girls tiaras. I realized we didn't get any pictures with Grandma Carson, but I especially enjoyed having her here for the party because she made the cake!



 I mostly included this picture because it shows my cute curtains and matching wall ;) Also, I think Grace looks beautiful in that blue Cinderella dress!

 We played a "tangled in Repunzel's hair" game. Grace was very unsure about it, but her partner also took it very seriously. haha Grace looked like a mummy!

 Then we played "pass the poison apple". The girls had a lot of fun pretending to be poisoned!

This is after a game of princess bingo, waiting for cake! 

cute sister picture :) 

I love this picture - except I LOOK AWFUL! I don't look that swollen and fat-faced in real life!

We also went to Disneyland two weekends ago to celebrate Sophia's birthday. We didn't take many pictures, but we had a great time. It's nice to have season passes so we can go at a slower pace (especially nice since I was 36 weeks pregnant at the time). We rode the rides we missed last time (plus Grace and I rode the carousel about six times while Russ and Sophia went on "big kid rides"), watched a parade and the Frozen show, and had dinner.

 There were lots of cute Halloween decorations up

waiting for the parade 


Happy 5th Birthday to Sophia!!!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I love everything about this post! Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures- the decorations are beautiful and the girls are so sweet in their princess dresses! The party looked like tons of fun. Is Grace singing in the last picture? Happy Birthday to Sophia!

Lissa said...

Looks like a great party! Wish we could have been there for it. Hard to believe Sophs is 5 already!