This past month in Grace's life, she:
- gets comments on her blue eyes and people saying, "She looks just like a doll!"
- weighs 15lbs (according to scale at home)
- takes 3 naps a day
- eats every 4 hours during the day (recently back to 1 nighttime feeding)
- has been waking up a lot at night - not to eat, just screaming. I'm not gonna lie. I think this has been the hardest month yet because I'm so tired all the time!
- rolls from back to tummy and tummy to back
- doesn't cry much anymore when she goes to sleep, and always sleeps in her bed
- started grabbing and reaching for everything. It's so fun to put her on her play mat. I can almost see the little wheels in her head spinning as she spots a toy she wants, waves her arm somewhat wildly in it's general direction a few times, and finally gets that toy and puts it straight in her mouth.
- does lots of neck stretches and tummy time for her flat head. Got a head scan and her numbers are borderline for a helmet. (For memory sake - in a diagonal cross-section, the left side is 8mm shorter than the right) We're repositioning and stretching and will scan again next month to see if it's improving
- is gassier and doesn't poop very often (a big change from previous months)
- wears mostly 3-6 month clothes, some 6 month. Some pants that fit for length won't fit over her big legs. :D Still size 2 diapers.
- loves interacting with us. Sometimes when Sophia plays with Grace in a way I think is pretty loud and startling, just as I'm about to scold Sophia, Grace laughs. Grace also loves playing games with her hands, and it's so gratifying to have her laugh when we act silly.
|feeling her hair|
|My blue-eyed girls!|
|cousin Savannah loves baby Grace|
|hey there, thunder thighs!|
|First time she ever grabbed a toy :)|
|now she can entertain herself! It's awesome!|
|Silly Grace! Pants don't go on your head!|
|My little dolly all ready for church|
|First time she rolled from her back to her tummy|
|Family selfie! (Sorry Sophia!)|