I'm pregnant! Russ and I could not be more excited about our little baby on the way!!! I am 13 weeks.
My due date is October 30, but I hope baby comes early. Several months ago I decided if I wasn't going to have a baby in the springtime, I REALLY wanted to have one in October. It's such a FUN month! Pumpkin patches, hay rides, fall colors, Halloween, decorations ....I just love October, and now I love it even more!
It took Russ and I awhile to believe that this baby was really real, but we are in looooove. We both feel like it'll be a little girl, but only time will tell.
I am sure I will post about pregnancy many more times in the future, but here are some things I've noticed:
- I haven't been TOO sick, but I have enjoyed face-time with the toilet 26x in the past 39 days (TMI? Well. When you actually keep track of that, you might as well share it!)
- Between naps and at night, I sleep about 12 hours a day
- I have a nose that a bloodhound would envy. My least favorite smell in the world right now: Russ's deodorant - 2nd place goes to the kitchen (sink, trash can, fridge, pantry - you name it!)
- I haven't had too many cravings, in fact, the only food that really ever consistently sounds good to me is fruit.
- Although I've only had to miss one day of teaching so far, I feel worst in the evenings and right when I wake up. For about a month I would just come home from work, take a nap, and then sit on the couch and move as little as possible in the late afternoon and evenings because everything ignited my gag reflex.