Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cheeeesecake!

I made some cheesecakes for the ladies I visit teach and since it seems like the new bloggy thing to do is to share the recipe, so I will. That way you can salivate and make it too. It's so easy:

1 grahm cracker crust
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz (1 container) whipped cream
1/2 cup sugar

Mix it up and spoon it into the crust. Refrigerate.



I usually let it set up overnight, but one recipe I saw said 3 hours. I made this once last year and it seemed to go more smoothly then. Maybe the cream cheese was softened...either way, it tastes SO good with chocolate sauce or fruit sauce. MmmmMm!

2 comments:

Michele said...

this does sound really good! and really easy. i think i will try it :). thanks for sharing!

Elaine said...

Sounds delish, my dear, and it's nice to not have so many ingredients to round up. Do you use whipped cream or cool whip? I hope your VT sisters appreciated your efforts!!