Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

Russ has been my valentine for 3 years. I really love and appreciate him! Looking back, we've never done anything EXTRAVAGANT, but he has always given me excellent surprise gifts, and always makes sure I have an AMAZING Valentine's Day...
2010

From Russ: sent me roses at school (my students were freaking out and as excited as I was!)




For Us: Happy Hour at Applebee's (1/2 off appetizers after 9pm!) with our good friends, Brian and Bonnie!




2009


From Russ: office chair (which was a HUGE upgrade from the kitchen chair I had been using)



For Us: Trafalga date and prizes- rubber ducky and sponge animal capsules!


(I just noticed that our clothes match - this was not intentional.)

2008

From Russ: my dorm room (Russ sneakily worked with girls on my floor do this)



For Us: Went out to eat ...... but I don't remember where.



I love you, Russ!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

What a good way to chronicle your three Valentine's days together! Your years together will fly by, as they have for Dad and me. Having the flowers delivered to you a school was awesome--way to go, Russ!